Since 2001 Pepper has transformed itself from a small company in Sydney to a 1700-strong force across Australia, Asia and Europe.
Senior Lending Specialist - Direct Mortgages
Reporting to the Manager, Direct Operations, the purpose of the Senior Lending Specialist in our expanding Direct sales channel is to generate new business from supplied leads, and manage the end to end sales process from initial enquiry to transaction completion.
Candidates need to have the capability to stretch themselves and be motivated by meeting sales targets. They must also enjoy working in a changing environment as the business continues to grow.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prospect for new business opportunities from existing direct networks
- Conduct telephone loan appointments with borrowers
- Process and write loan applications for submission
- Communicate clearly with internal and external clients
- Maintain turnaround times to meet our customers’ needs and exceed expectations
- Ability to work well within a team
Controls Assurance Officer - Risk and Compliance
As Pepper’s growth continues we are now advertising for the role of Controls Assurance Officer to join our expanding Risk and Compliance Department.
Reporting to the Operational Risk Manager, the purpose of the Controls Assurance Officer role is to review business operations to provide assurance to business as to the adequacy of controls put in place to manage key business and entity risks, as well as identify opportunities to improve the design, usage and overall effectiveness of the control environment.
For more information email email@example.com
- Conduct controls testing reviews as per the agreed Annual Test Plan.
- Ensure that any new risks identified during testing are flagged to the Business Unit and Operational Risk Team so they can be assessed and quantified.
- Assess and measure the adequacy of the design and usage of controls put in place to manage key business and entity risks in line with the agreed Control Assurance Framework.
- Assist business unit management in identifying and developing treatment plans to improve the design, usage and overall effectiveness of the control environment (if required).
- Liaison with Risk Owners and the Operational Risk Team to ensure risk profiles and control scores are amended in the GRC System to accurately reflect outcomes from Control Testing Reviews.
- Accurately upload findings from Control Testing Reviews to GRC System and ensure treatment plans are allocated correctly to responsible managers.
- Ongoing monitoring of outstanding treatment plans with treatment plan owners, including reviewing evidence of treatment plan completion.
We're always on the look out for outstanding people who can keep us moving forward.
We have offices around the world
Discover career opportunities in Ireland, UK, Spain and South Korea.