AFL Grand Final Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Pepper Group Limited (ABN 55 094 317 665, Australian Finance Services Licence 286655; Australian Credit Licence 286655) of Level 27, 177 Pacific Highway, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia, telephone 13 73 77 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who can take the prize to coincide with the 2018 Toyota AFL Grand Final if drawn as a winner.
4. Directors, managers and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on 1/08/2018 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 19/09/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
7. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
A. Each individual will then have the option to triple their entries (i.e. 3 entries in total) by applying for a Pepper Money personal loan through the online application hosted at: https://apply.myloanportal.com/applynow?p1=AFLGF
B. Individuals will be tracked and monitored using the above unique URL. Those individuals, who successful submit an application for a personal loan, will be entered into the draw two more times
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Method considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. All entries received during the Promotional Period will be entered into the draw. The draw will take place at the Promoter’s office, Level 27, 177 Pacific Highway, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia, on 20/09/2018 at 11am AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by email and telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their name published online at pepper.com.au from 21/09/2018.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first valid entry drawn will win a trip for two (2) adults to the 2018 Toyota AFL Grand Final valued at up to $10,000 depending on point of departure. The prize includes:
- two (2) return economy airfares from the winner's nearest capital city to Melbourne, Victoria (only provided if winner resides outside of Victoria). If the winner resides in Victoria, the prize does not include airfares and this element of the prize will be forfeited;
- private car airport transfers to and from hotel in Melbourne only (only provided if winner resides outside of Victoria). If the winner resides in Victoria, the prize does not include transfers and this element of the prize will be forfeited;
- two (2) nights twin share accommodation at a minimum 4 star hotel (exact hotel and room type determined by the Promoter);
- two (2) Category 2 tickets to the 2018 Toyota AFL Grand Final on 29/09/18; and
- two (2) tickets to the 2018 St Kilda Football Club Grand Final Brunch on 29/09/2018 (on as set menu).
Spending money, additional meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken to coincide with the 2018 Toyota AFL Grand Final with flights departing on 28/09/2018 and is subject to booking and flight availability.
14. The winner and their companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
15. The 2018 Toyota AFL Grand Final tickets are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the winner (and/or his/her companion) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take or redeem the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
17. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. For the avoidance of doubt, this clause does not apply to any part of the prize which is forfeited in accordance with clause 13 of the Terms and Conditions.
18. Total prize pool value is up to $10,000.
19. Prize, or any unused portion of a prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
20. A re-draw for the prize may take place at 11am AEST on 22/09/2018, in the event that the prize remains unclaimed as at this time, at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. All valid entries received during the Promotional Period (excluding the initial winner) will be entered into the unclaimed prize draw. Winner (if any) will be notified by email and by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their name published at pepper.com.au from 24/09/2018
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allow an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted from that source and by those entrants invalid.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the 2018 Toyota AFL Grand Final event or Brunch event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) attendance at the prize event and/or taking of the prize.
27. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and their companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion.
29. AFL Authorisation Code: GFAFL 18/104
SA Permit No. T18/1347
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/26718
ACT Permit No. 18/01492