On May 22, St Kilda held their annual Legends Game at Etihad Stadium. The Legends game is a 30 minute exhibition match between two teams, comprised of past players, celebrities and die hard St Kilda fans.
Pepper Money gave brokers the chance to win this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, which included:
- Flights, accommodation and transfers
- A playing spot in the 2016 Legends Game
- A fully customised playing kit, including jumper, shorts and socks
- Unique 2016 Legends Game Football Record
- Access to a post-match function in the Saints Premier Lounge
- Legends Game DVD as a memento of the day
- To qualify entrants simply had to tell us in 25 words or less why they should become an AFL Legend. We had some incredibly creative entries, but could ultimately only choose two brokers.
Congratulations to Danny Stein (Select Advice Mortgages Prahran) and Matt Thompson (360 Finance) who laced up their boots and became AFL legends!
Check out the photos from the St Kilda Legends game below.