I'm sold on Specialist Lending because...
"it lets me fulfil my clients' unmet needs"
Mortgage Success used a specialist lending solution to fulfil their clients' unmet needs.
- My long term clients, a husband and wife, were both in highly successful careers and on the road to a great future.
- The wife was suddenly diagnosed with a brain virus. She was off work immediately.
- While the husband mostly coped financially during the 18 months in which it took for the wife to recover; the reduction of one income did result in some late payments and minor arrears.
- All of their lenders showed understanding throughout this time by holding back repayments. However once the client was back on her feet again, while every lender wanted a solution, no one was willing to provide it.
- I approached Pepper Money who really took the time to listen to the situation.
- Pepper Money understood that the clients' needs were unexpected and required special consideration, and were able to provide support to my clients.
- By consolidating all of the clients’ debts into one loan, Pepper Money was able to provide my clients with a long-term solution to managing their financial commitments.
- The clients were ecstatic that they were finally able to start moving forward; as the alternative was the loss of their home.
- Not only was it great for my business not to lose these clients, I was extremely satisfied that I was able to fulfil my clients’ needs and provide the support they needed at the time.
Do you have a client with a similar situation?
Pepper Money may be able to help.
Meet other brokers who are Sold on Specialist.
Applications are subject to Pepper Money's normal credit assessment criteria and loan suitability criteria. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply.