Terms and conditions for the competition (giveaway)
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally.
3. All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of a prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
4. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered in to.
5. The promoter is Pepper Group Pty Limited (ABN 55 094 317 665, Australian Credit Licence 286655) of Level 27, 177 Pacific Highway, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia, telephone number 13 73 77 (“Promoter”).
6. The Promotion will commence at 12.01am AEST on 21/02/2019 and conclude at 11.59pm AEST on 02/04/2019 (Promotion Period).
WHO CAN ENTER (‘ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS’)
7. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Directors, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter and those of any agencies, retailers and suppliers associated with this promotion and the immediate family members of these people are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manger, employee, officer or contractor. The Promoter may determine whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
8. This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on its execution and alignment with the spirit of the competition. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. To enter, Eligible Entrants must visit www.pepper.com.au/lead-nurture/competition follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including their email address, and answer to the question “Why do you deserve to win?” in the comment field and submit the fully completed online entry form so that it is received during the Promotional Period.
10. An Eligible Entrant may submit unlimited number of entries to the promotion.
11. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website are the entrant’s sole responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used. Eligible Entrants must submit their entry manually using an internet browser.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Method considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
15. Incomplete, indecipherable or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
17. An entry is deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database, not time of transmission by the entrant.
18. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim a prize (if won) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid.
19. Prizes will only be awarded following all verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
20. Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name. Entrants who enter using multiple aliases (i.e. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
21. Entries will be judged on 03 April 2019. Judging will be conducted at the offices of the Promoter, Level 27, 177 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW 2060.
22. Two entries will be selected by the judges based on the specified criteria will each win the major prize.
23. The prize is valued at up to $140 (including GST) per winner and includes:
1 family pass to the Sydney Royal Easter Show
24. Participation in a prize is subject to such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by Pepper.
25. Prizes cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, or promoted as an incentive or reward by any prize winner or third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that prize winner or third party. If a prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
26. All prize winners will be notified in writing via email or by phone following the judging, with details regarding how to claim their prize.
27. If a prize is not claimed by the time advised to the winner by the Promoter, a winning entry is subsequently deemed invalid, or a winner is unable to accept their prize, the next best entry/s, will be chosen by the judges and shall be awarded the prize.
28. The maximum total value of all prizes available to be won in the Promotion is $420 (including GST).
29. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be varied. It is a condition of accepting a prize that all components of the prize be taken by the time(s) and on the date(s) specified by the Promoter. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize (or a portion of it) by the relevant time, then the entire prize (or that portion of it) will be forfeited by the winner and no cash, replacement prize or other compensation will be awarded in lieu of the prize.
30. The Promoter shall not be liable for the prizes being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before they reach the winners or after they have been released to the winners.
31. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes from the time of printing Promotion materials.
32. If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with a nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated prize, subject to any directions given by the NSW gaming department.
33. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to NSW gaming regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
34. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) employees, agents, directors and contractors of those entities, shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the participation in, or acceptance or use of the prizes, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
36. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of a prize.
37. Prize winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
38. Immediately upon submission by an entrant, their entry becomes the sole property of the Promoter.
39. All information entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and contacting and verifying the winners. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
41. Entrants may request to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and/or may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter at any time by electing to ‘opt out’ by using the ‘unsubscribe’ function on any marketing materials received, or by contacting the Promoter at 1800 737 737 or by writing to:
The Privacy Officer
Pepper Group Pty Limited
PO Box 6186
NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2060