Terms and conditions of entry - Pepper Money Borrowing Calculator Survey
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
1. The Promoter is Pepper Group Limited (Pepper Money) ABN 55 094 317 665; Australian Financial Service Licence 286655; Australian Credit Licence 286655; Pepper Asset Finance Pty Ltd ACN 165 183 317; Australian Credit Licence 458899 of Level 27, 177 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW 2060 (Promoter)
2. By participating in this Campaign, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
3. Information on how to participate and membership payment information form part of these terms and conditions of participation.
4. The Participant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Terms & Conditions at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to a Participant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Participation generally.
5. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Participation and the Campaign is final and binding on every person who participates. No correspondence will be entered in to.
6. The Campaign will commence at 12.01am AEST on February 27, 2019 and conclude at 11.59pm AEST on June 01, 2019 (“Campaign Period”).
7. The prize is an Eftpos prepaid gift card. The Card cannot be substituted for an alternative reward or for cash. Pepper is not responsible for, or liable to replace, lost or damaged cards whatsoever.
8. The Eftpos prepaid gift card is valid for a maximum amount of $100 up until the expiry date.
9. Emerchants Payment Solutions Limited ABN 30 131 436 532, AFSL 404131 is the issuer of the Eftpos prepaid gift card. Edgy Loyalty Systems ABN 96 138 299 288 is authorised by Emerchants Payment Solutions Limited to distribute the Card. If you acquire the Card you will have a contract with Emerchants Payment Solutions Limited.
10. The card is subject to Emerchants Payment Solutions Limited’s terms and conditions that can be found at http://www.giftcardplanet.com.au/eftpos-cardholder-terms.
11. Participation in the Campaign is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Campaign (including suppliers of the membership payment);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 11(a) of these Conditions of Participation;
12. Eligible Participants, the persons referred to in paragraph 11 of these Conditions of Participation includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Participant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
13. To enter and be eligible for this offer, eligible applicants must, during the Campaign Period, complete the online survey available at https://www.getfeedback.com/r/fYimCQXK and answer the question “tell us in 25 words or less, what would make the home loan journey better for you?”.
14. Any costs associated with accessing the Campaign website are the applicants’ sole responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the online mechanism and does not warrant that the online mechanism will be available at all times.
16. Eligible applicants must complete and submit the survey successfully including all details required on the online enquiry form, including but not limited to their first name, last name, postcode, contact phone number and email address.
17. Eligible applicants will receive a telephone call with a Pepper Money Specialist Lender within 24 business hours after receipt of the entry. The Pepper Money Specialist Lender will discuss with the applicant their financial position and assess the information and any documentation provided to Pepper Money for validation. If Pepper Money determines that the entrant is an Eligible Entrant, we will proceed with the home loan and when the loan settles Pepper Money will enable a $100 reward card gift to be issue.
18. Eligible loan applications are subject to Pepper’s normal credit assessment and loan suitability criteria.
PRIZE DRAWS AND PRIZE INFORMATION
19. All random manual prize draws will be conducted at the offices of the Promoter at Level 27, 177 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW 2060 (Draw Location) on June 03 2019 at 11.59am.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
22. All prize winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided in the survey following the respective prize draw, with details regarding how to claim their prize.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW/S (IF ANY)
23. If a Prize winner is not contactable within 24 hours of the respective Prize Draw, an additional manual prize draw will be contacted at the applicable Re-Draw date and time specified in the table in paragraph 20 at the Draw Location and replacement winners will be drawn and contacted in writing via email and by phone (Prize Re-Draws).
NOTIFICATION OF RE-DRAW WINNER/S (IF ANY)
24. The Re-Draw winner/s, if any, will be notified in writing and by phone.
25. The Promoter shall not be liable for Eftpos gift cards that are lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before they reach the customer or after they have been released to the customer.
26. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Eftpos gift card from the time of printing Campaign materials.
27. This offer isn’t available in combination with other offers, packages or Campaigns.
28. Pepper Money reserves the right to vary, supplement or discontinue this $100 promotion and these Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice. promotion is not applicable in conjunction with any other promotional offer, unless expressly indicated. Pepper Money has the right to exclude anyone from this promotion at its absolute discretion without any obligation to provide notice or a reason. If you use this promotion in a manner that’s not satisfactory to use or in line with the intent of the promotion, we may refuse to pay the Reward to you in our absolute discretion. This includes conduct, which is designed to undermine the fair and intended operation of the promotion.
29. All information Participants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Campaign and contacting and verifying eligible Participants.
31. Further, if a participant elects to opt-in to the Promoter’s future marketing materials, the Participant agrees to their Personal Information being entered into a database which may be used by the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, and agencies engaged by the Promoter, for the Promoter's current and future Campaign and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to the participant.
32. Participants may request to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and/or may request that they not receive further Campaign or marketing communications from the Promoter at any time electing to ‘opt out’ by using the ‘unsubscribe’ function on any marketing materials received, or by contacting the Promoter at 1300 650 931 or by writing to:
The Privacy Officer
Pepper Group Limited
PO Box 6186
NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2060
34. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles contained in schedule 1 to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as well as any other applicable laws.