Helping you succeed.
We all have an overwhelming desire to succeed, no matter how tough things get. Whether it is a hope, or an expectation, people want to be better off in the future because of their decisions today.
Whether customers are re-building or recovering, people are looking for their situation to improve. Helping our customers to recover and get back on track financially is where our focus is as a company.
Real life solutions
We understand that many people will be affected by COVID-19 in different ways, which is why we continue to treat all our customers as individuals to help them find the most suitable way through this.
We want to remain connected with all our customers through these times to ensure you are feeling supported and achieving progress. Our response times to your enquiries via the phone or online have improved, which means your questions will be answered in a timely manner so please reach out to us.
Getting your repayments back on track
If we recently approved your Pepper Money loan repayment break, there are several things Pepper is doing to help you get back on track over the longer term.
- Home Loan Deferral Calculator
We have delivered a Home Loan Deferral Repayment Calculator on our website to help customers calculate the impact of deferring Home Loan repayments. This includes showing customers what their new repayment might be when they exit from the repayment break.
- Monthly check-ins
We are providing customers with a monthly check-in phone call to discuss if you circumstances have changed. We have spoken to many customers who are now able to make partial or full regular repayments on their loan, so if your circumstances have changed, our Customer Assist Team is available to review your current arrangement. If your circumstances have not changed, that’s ok too.
We will help you through this
Connecting with your goals and helping you feel confident about the future is important to us. I am hopeful the circumstances that we all find ourselves in will improve over time, and we remain committed to our mission of helping you to succeed in these times.
CEO Australia and New Zealand
Where to go for additional financial support:
- Read Mario Rehayem's first and second CEO messages on supporting customers during COVID-19
- Looking for Financial Relief Assistance? Visit our customer support hub for information on the options available to you
- For more information on Coronavirus including advice on what you can do to protect yourself, please visit the Australian Government Department of Health website.
- Watch out for scams relating to COVID-19. Learn how to protect yourself from these types of cyber threats by visiting the Stay Smart Online Government website