Do you know that every year 3.6 million Australians are refused a loan by their banks?¹
View the accessible text version of the infographic below or download the PDF version.
- Refused a loan? a whopping 18% of Aussies have been turned down for a loan by a financial institution.
- Alternatives are here. 54% of people turned down didn't know there was an option for them.
- Talk to Pepper Money. Because we take a different approach, Pepper Money can conditionally approve over 90% of home loan applications.
We like to be real about the world we live in
- People are different. 26% of Aussies that were turned down for a loan were refused because they work part-time or were self-employed.
- Work is diverse. We need self-employed solutions because we are an entrepreneurial nation. Last year there was a 2.4% increase in new trading businesses compared to 2015.
- We get it. We know that part-time and self-employed is a great choice and we want to help our 2.4 million self-employed Australians.²
People want their money with someone they can trust
- People want to be understood. 42% of Aussies don't feel their financial institution understands them - their real needs and goals.
- They want to feel safe. 1 in 10 are worried about having all of their information kept in one place.
- They want good alternatives. Not feeling safe with it all in one place maybe why 63% said they keep some information back from their main financial institution.
Pepper Money: Trust us to help.
We want Aussies to be able to challenge the accepted and to follow their dreams. Which is why we created Pepper Money. Real life loans for real people.
If you need help with a home loan, you can always find someone to give you one-on-one help at Pepper Money. Just give us a call on 13 73 77 and tell us about your situation. The more we learn,the better we can help.
This article provides you with factual information only and is not intended to imply any recommendation about any financial product(s) or constitute tax advice. If you require financial or tax advice you should consult a licensed financial or tax adviser. Neither Pepper nor its related bodies, nor their directors, employees or agents accept any responsibility for loss or liability which may arise from accessing or reliance on any of the information contained in this article. For information about whether a Pepper loan may be suitable for you, call Pepper on 13 73 77 or speak to an accredited Pepper Money broker.
All applications are subject to the credit provider’s credit assessment and loan eligibility criteria. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Information provided is factual information only and is not intended to imply any recommendation about any financial product(s) or constitute tax advice. If you require financial or tax advice you should consult a licensed financial or tax adviser.
©Pepper Money Limited ABN 55 094 317 665; AFSL 286655; Australian Credit Licence 286655 (“Pepper”). All rights reserved. Pepper is the servicer of home loans provided by Pepper Finance Corporation Limited ABN 51 094 317 647. Pepper Asset Finance Pty Limited ACN 165 183 317 Australian Credit Licence 458899 is the credit provider for asset finance loans.