If you’re a borrower who is unable to meet the criteria of banks or mortgage insurers, then Pepper Advantage may work for you.
- Unlimited defaults accepted (paid or unpaid)
- No third party Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) approval required
- Up to four debts that can be consolidated
- 100% interest offset sub-account
- Split loan facility
- Redraw facility and Visa debit card access
- Alternative income verification methods available
- Phone and internet transaction functionality
- Variable interest rates starting from 5.44% p.a (Comparison rate 5.82% p.a)*
Download detailed product description
Note - All applications are subject to Pepper’s normal credit assessment and loan suitability criteria. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply.
*Interest Rates start from this amount, are correct as at 19 September 2016 and subject to change at any time. The actual interest rate applicable will depend on the individual borrower’s circumstances. All Comparison Rates are calculated based on a secured loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
A basic home loan for borrowers with a clean credit history
A home loan with flexible features for borrowers who haven't had a credit impairment in the last two years.
We know perfectly good people don’t always have perfect paperwork