So you may have missed the odd phone bill. Or you might make your living from slightly alternative means, and so what if you’re at the age where you’re nudging closer to retirement. Just because you might not fit the typical property investment borrower profile doesn’t mean you shouldn’t still be able to get a home loan.
Finding the right investment property to give you the greatest returns is one thing. Getting the approval and home loan can be another. That’s why, if we’ve received the documents we need and provided they check out, we can give you a conditional approval within 24 hours. You may also qualify for an interest-only loan – for up to 5 years. And on some loans, we can lend up to 95% of the property value. Above all, at Pepper Money, you get to deal with a person who is a decision maker and can give you an answer promptly.
Thinking that's outside the tick box
We understand that everyone’s situation can differ. That’s why instead of simply ticking boxes like most, we like to get a bigger picture of you. And we don’t make any notes on your credit file without your okay.
To paint that bigger picture, we begin with 4 things and fill in details around them the more we talk with you.
- What you do – how you make a living, full-time, part-time, casual, between jobs or starting your own business
- What you own – your assets, do you own a home or investment property or have you saved a deposit?
- What are your outgoings? – your liabilities, do you have a mortgage, car payments or credit card debt? Do you have a business debt or ATO debt? What are your living expenses?
- What you missed – your credit history, do you have any defaults, missed loan repayments or missed bills?
Even if any of these things are complicated in any way, we’ll do our best to help.
It's all about being flexible
We’re not about how you fit into a regimented system, we’re about doing our best to find a home loan suitable for you.
Property investment is undoubtedly a major step in growing your wealth. We understand that a lot of thinking and planning goes in to such a venture and that your situation might not be typical of most. It’s why we’ve made sure the process doesn’t become a process. We assess your situation on your own individual merits, which means we can help find an investment loan to fit your needs.
Just by being a little flexible, we’ve been able to help thousands of Australian property investors achieve their home loan happiness.
We hear you
At Pepper Money, you will talk one-on-one to a Lending Specialist. That person will be the one that sees your application all the way through, from your first chat about your personal circumstances, to overseeing your assessment to giving you a straightforward answer, sooner rather than later.
What you get with Pepper Money
- Individual and personalised assessment with a decision maker
- We accept 80% of rental income for income serviceability
- No third party Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) approval required
- Borrow up to 95% of the property value (available on some loans)
- Apply with or without up to date tax returns
- Principal and Interest, and ‘Interest only loans’ available
- Account splits if needed
If you’re keen to learn a little more about the home loan that could work for you and how much borrowing power you have, or simply to get some answers to a few questions, you can always get help from one of our friendly Lending Specialists on 13 73 77.
It's all about you
Whatever your situation, we will look at it on its own merits and do everything we can to help you with an investment solution that’s suitable.
We're all ears
If you need help with a loan for an investment property, you can always find someone to give you one-on-one help at Pepper Money. Just give us a call on 13 73 77 and tell us about your situation. The more we learn, the better we can help.
For more of your questions answered visit our Help Centre.