A bad credit history doesn't mean you're history
Just because you might have missed paying a phone or electricity bill shouldn’t mean an instant black mark against your name. We understand that it’s not always black and white and there may be circumstances beyond your control that result in late payments, a default or even bankruptcy. It’s why we sit down with you for a one-on-one chat to learn more about your story. The more we know about you and your situation, the better we are equipped to find a solution.
Credit where credit's due
It’s not all about your credit history, be it good or bad. There’s a whole bunch of other things we like to look at. Instead of simply ticking boxes like most, we like to get a bigger picture of you. And we don’t make any notes on your credit file without your okay.
To paint that picture, we begin with 4 things and fill in details around them the more we talk with you.
- What you do – how you make a living, full-time, part-time, casual, between jobs or starting your own business
- What you own – your assets, do you own a home or investment property or have you saved a deposit?
- What are your outgoings? – your liabilities, do you have a mortgage, car payments or credit card debt? Do you have a business debt or ATO debt? What are your living expenses?
- What you missed – your credit history, do you have any defaults, missed loan repayments or missed bills?
Even if any of these things are complicated in any way, we’ll do our best to help.
It's all about being flexible
We’re not about how you fit into a regimented system, we're about doing our best to find a home loan suitable for you.
We understand that a refinance isn’t a decision you take lightly and that the being able to free up cash can be a huge help. We also understand that your situation might not be typical of most. And that you need an answer quickly.
So we’ve made sure the process doesn’t become a process. We assess your situation on your own individual merits, which means we can help find a loan to fit your needs.
Just by being a little flexible, we’ve been able to help thousands of Australian home owners achieve their home loan happiness.
We hear you
At Pepper Money, you will talk one-on-one to a Lending Specialist. That person will be the one that sees your application all the way through, from your first chat about your personal circumstances, to overseeing your assessment to giving you a straightforward answer, sooner rather than later.
What you get with Pepper Money
- Individual and personalised assessment with a decision maker
- Consolidate an unlimited number of debts (including payout of ATO debt)
- Cash out for approved business purposes
- Apply with or without up to date tax returns
- 100% interest offset sub-account
- Competitive interest rates matched to your circumstances
- Access to redraw facilities and Visa debit card access
- Account splits if needed
If you’re keen to learn a little more about the home loan that could work for you and how much borrowing power you have, or simply to get some answers to a few questions, you can always get help from one of our friendly Lending Specialists on 13 73 77.
It's all about you
Whatever your situation, we will look at it on its own merits and do everything we can to help you with a refinancing solution that’s suitable.
We're all ears
Whatever your refinancing needs, you can always find someone to give you one-on-one help at Pepper Money. Just give us a call on 13 73 77 and tell us about your situation. The more we learn, the better we can help.
For more of your questions answered visit our Help Centre.