The Campaign commences at 12.01am AEST on September 20th 2016 and concludes at 11.59pm AEST on December 31st 2016 (“Campaign Period”). Applications must be received by Pepper Money during the Campaign Period and settle before 11.59pm AEST on February 28th 2017.
1. Eligible applicants are Penrith Panthers season members, payroll staff members, preferred suppliers or official corporate sponsors.
2. Applications must be received by Pepper Money during the Campaign Period and result in a settled Pepper Money home loan, car loan or personal loan prior to 11.59pm AEST on February 28th 2017.
3. Campaign applies only to new applications across all Pepper Money products. Pepper Money customers or applicants with existing in-principle approval for a Pepper Money home, car or personal loan are not eligible for this offer.
4. Pepper Money is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Applicant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter and be eligible for this offer, Eligible applicants must, during the Campaign Period, complete the online enquiry form available at www.pepper.com.au/panthers-offer. Eligible applicants can also phone Pepper Money directly or enquire through their Pepper Money accredited broker.
5. All applicants’ eligibility will be verified by first name, last name, postcode, contact phone number and email address.
6. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website are the applicants’ sole responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
7. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
8. Eligible applicants must complete and submit the enquiry form successfully including all details required on the online enquiry form, including but not limited to their first name, last name, postcode, contact phone number and email address
9 . Eligible applicants will receive a telephone call with a Pepper Money Specialist Lender at least 48 hours after receipt of the entry. The Pepper Money Specialist Lender will discuss with the applicant their financial position and assess the information and any documentation provided to Pepper Money for validation. If Pepper Money determines that the entrant is an Eligible Entrant the following fees applicable to Pepper Money home and car loan products will be waived:
(a) Pepper Money Home Loan: Establishment fee of $599 for Pepper Essential or $995 for all other Pepper products (includes 1 standard valuation), Title Protection of $400 (where applicable) and Legal Fees of $440.
(b) Pepper Money Car Loans: Establishment fee of $400.
10. If Pepper Money determines that the entrant is an eligible applicant for Pepper Moneys personal loan product, a tracked URL will be provided to the entrant to complete the online application. The tracked URL will enable a $150 reward card gift to be issue to successful applicants.
Personal Loan Eftpos Reward Card terms and conditions
a. The reward comprises an eftpos reward card (Card) loaded with $150 credit. The Card cannot be substituted for an alternative reward or for cash. Pepper is not responsible for, or liable to replace, lost or damaged cards whatsoever.
b. The Card is issued by Emerchants Payment Solutions Limited ABN 30 131 436 532, AFSL 404131. Edgy Loyalty Systems ABN 96 138 299 288 is authorised by Emerchants Payment Solutions Limited to distribute the Card. If you acquire the Card you will have a contract with Emerchants Payment Solutions Limited.
c. The Card is an eftpos prepaid gift card that must be activated within 3 months from the date of issue. To activate the Card you must go online to www.giftcardplanet.com.au and enter in the card details. Once activated, funds are available by 12 pm the following business day. The Card is valid for 12 months from the date of activation and can be used for purchasing goods and services wherever eftpos prepaid cards are accepted for electronic transactions. The Card is not a credit card and nor is it linked to a deposit account. Please be aware some merchants may choose not to accept eftpos prepaid gift cards.
d. Use of the Card is subject to the Eftpos Cardholder Terms (which will be provided with the Card and can otherwise be obtained by contacting Pepper on 1300 659 430 or using the link http://www.giftcardplanet.com.au/eftpos-cardholder-terms), Eftpos’ standard conditions of use, other terms and conditions imposed by Emerchants Payment Solutions Limited and any other conditions, restrictions, fees, or charges on use imposed by merchants and other institutions through which a recipient may use their Card also apply. For more information on using an eftpos prepaid gift card please refer to the Eftpos Cardholder Terms.
e. The Card is valid for a maximum amount of $150 up until the expiry date. The Card cannot be used after expiry. At expiry, any remaining balance will be forfeited. You will not receive any notice before this happens. No cash, replacement prize or other compensation will be awarded in lieu of the forfeited balance.
f. The Card may not be used overseas, to withdraw cash, or at an ATM, or for making direct debit, recurring, or regular instalment payments.
g. The Card is like cash and may not be replaced if misused, lost, stolen or damaged. You are responsible for all transactions on the Card, except where there has been fraud or negligence by Emerchants Payment Solutions Limited staff or agents.
h. For any questions regarding the use of the Card or if you notice any error relating to the Card, you can contact Edge Loyalty Client Services on 1300 079 267 during business hours or alternatively you can send an email to email@example.com.
11. Applications are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by Pepper Money and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. Pepper Money accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected applications not received by Pepper Money or delays in the delivery for any reason.
12. All applications are subject to Pepper Money’s normal credit assessment and loan suitability criteria. Terms, conditions and other fees and charges apply.
13. Where an applicant is not an Eligible applicant, different rates and fees apply.