The Campaign commences at 12.01am AEST on July 15th 2016 and concludes at 11.59pm AEST on December 31st 2016 (“Campaign Period”). Applications must be received by Pepper Money during the Campaign Period and settle before 11.59pm AEST on February 28th 2017.
1. Eligible applicants are Penrith Panthers season members, payroll staff members, preferred suppliers or official corporate sponsors.
2. Applications must be received by Pepper Money during the Campaign Period and result in a settled Pepper Money home loan or Pepper Money car loan prior to 11.59pm AEST on February 28th 2017.
3. Campaign applies only to new Pepper Money home loan and / or Pepper Money car loan applications for all Pepper Money products. Pepper Money customers or applicants with existing in-principle approval for a Pepper Money home or car loan are not eligible for this offer.
4. (Eligible Applicants). The persons referred to in paragraphs 1 to 4 of these Terms and Conditions includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of Pepper Money) Pepper Money is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter and be eligible for this offer, Eligible applicants must, during the Campaign Period, complete the online enquiry form available at www.pepper.com.au/panthers-offer. Eligible applicants can also phone Pepper Money directly or enquiry through their Pepper Money accredited broker.
6. All applicants eligibility will be verified by first name, last name, postcode, contact phone number and email address.
7. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website are the entrant’s sole responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
9. Eligible applicants must complete and submit the enquiry form successfully including all details required on the online enquiry form, including but not limited to their first name, last name, postcode, contact phone number and email address.
10. Eligible applicants will receive a telephone call with a Pepper Money Specialist Lender at least 48 hours after receipt of the entry. The Pepper Money Specialist Lender will discuss with the applicant their financial position and assess the information and any documentation provided to Pepper Money for validation. If Pepper Money determines that the entrant is an Eligible Entrant the following fees applicable to Pepper Money home and car loan products will be waived:
a. Pepper Money Home Loan: Establishment fee of $599 for Pepper Essential or $995 for all other Pepper products (includes 1 standard valuation), Title Protection of $400 (where applicable) and Legal Fees of $440.
b. Pepper Money Car Loans: Establishment fee of $400.
11. Applications are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by Pepper Money and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. Pepper Money accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected applications not received by Pepper Money or delays in the delivery for any reason.
12. All applications are subject to Pepper Money’s normal credit assessment and loan suitability criteria. Terms, conditions and other fees and charges apply.
13. Where an applicant is not an Eligible applicant, different rates and fees apply.