1. Information on how to enter and prize information form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Conditions of Entry).
2. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
3. The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally.
4. All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of a prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
5. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered in to.
6. The Promoter is Pepper Group Limited (ABN 55 094 317 665) of Level 9, 146 Arthur Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060 (Promoter).
7. The Promotion will commence at 12.01am AEST on 19/08/2016 and conclude at 11.59pm AEST on 31/08/2016 (Promotion Period).
WHO CAN ENTER
8. Entry in the Promotion is only open to NSW residents of Australia aged 18 years and over, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 8(a) of these Conditions of Entry;
(Eligible Entrants). The persons referred to in paragraph 8(b) of these Conditions of Entry includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
9. Entry is via the internet.
10. To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
(a) visit www.pepper.com.au/panthers-win and follow the links to the Promotion entry form (Online Entry Site); and
(b) fully complete and submit the online Promotion entry form on the Online Entry Site (Online Entry Form), including:
i. all details required on the Online Entry Form, including but not limited to their first name, last name, postcode, contact phone number, date of birth, email address; and three questions about the entrants finance needs/status;
- Are you looking for to refinance your home?
- Are you looking to finance a car?
- Are you a Pepper Money customer?
ii. indicating their acceptance to receive more information from Pepper and their acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
11. An Eligible Entrant may submit a limit of one (1) Eligible Entry in the Promotion.
12. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website are the entrant’s sole responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used. Eligible Entrants must submit their entry manually using an internet browser.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
14. Incomplete, ineligible, indecipherable or incorrect entries (as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion) are not eligible to win.
15. An entry is deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database, not time of transmission by the entrant.
16. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim a prize (if won) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid.
17. Prizes will only be awarded following all verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
18. Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name. Entrants who enter using multiple aliases (i.e. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
PRIZE DRAWS AND PRIZE INFORMATION
19. All random manual prize draws will be conducted at the offices of the Promoter, Level 9, 146 Arthur Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060 (Draw Location).
20. Prize draws will be conducted as per the table below. All times are AEST. All Eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered into the Minor Draw and Major Prize Draw.
Minor Draw A
Entries Start: 12.01am 19/08/16
Entries Close: 11:59pm 31/08/16
Draw: 12pm 01/09/16
Redraw: 12pm 02/09/16
No. of winners drawn: 4
Prizes: Each winner will be awarded two (2) ‘open air’ corporate hospitality tickets to the home game at Pepper Stadium, Cnr Station St & Ransley St, NSW 2750, on 04/09/2016, valued at $150 per ticket (including GST) (Minor Prize A). Tickets to be collected from Pepper Stadium on the day of the game. Game time and collection gate will be confirmed by the Promoter
Major Prize Draw
Entries Start: 12.01am 19/08/16
Entries Close: 11.59pm 31/08/16
Draw: 12pm 01/09/16
Redraw: 12pm 02/09/16
No. of winners drawn: 1
Prizes: The winner will be awarded a ‘money can’t buy VIP experience’ for two (2) people (Major Prize). See paragraph 21 for details. Event times and ticket collection will be confirmed by the Promoter.
The Major Prize is valued at $2,000 (including GST) and includes:
(a) On 04/09/2016, the chance to win double pass tickets to the Hertz corporate box, watch the panthers complete the captains run prior to the match, receive a behind the scenes stadium and dressing room tour of Pepper stadium, pre-match ringside access with on field ground announcer, chance to stand in the tunnel as the Panthers enter the field at the start of the match, join the Panthers team captain for the coin toss, and access to the post-match press conference;
(b) On 04/09/2016, all-inclusive lunch at OSSO, Penrith Panthers Leagues Club, for two (2) people, one (1) night accommodation (min four (4) star, twin-share) in Penrith checking in on 04/09/2016 and checking out on 05/09/2016, Personal chauffer for Penrith residents, situated maximum 40km from Pepper Stadium.
(c) And 1 (one) 2016 Penrith Panthers home jersey signed by 1 (one) chosen player, and game ball signed by the Penrith Panthers captain – Matt Moylan.
22. A winner may elect to take a person under 18 years of age with them to the prize game/event, but in such instance they agree to act as their companion’s guardian for the duration of the game/event. Winners will be required to present ID to gain entry to Pepper Stadium.
23. No transport or accommodation is included in the Minor Prize. Transport is included in the Major Prize. The promoter will pay for a personal chauffer, to transfer the winner and their companion to each of the prize elements, if they are situated within 50km of Pepper Stadium, Cnr Station St & Ransley St, NSW 2750.
24. The Major Prize winner must hold a valid credit card and present it on check in at the accommodation establishment, to cover any incidental hotel charges.
25. The Major Prize does not (except as expressly stated) include any incidental hotel charges (such as mini-bar charges, telephone calls, in house movies, food and beverages) or any other ancillary costs which may be incurred by those travelling.
26. Participation in a prize is subject to such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by those involved in providing goods or services included in the prizes (Third Party Terms).
27. Prize winners and nominated companions are responsible for compliance with all applicable Third Party Terms and bear all risks associated with failure to comply with any of them. They will be required to maintain an acceptable standard of behavior while a participant in their prize. The Promoter assumes no liability (and will provide no compensation) to any winner and/or nominated companion who, as a result of any failure to comply with any Third Party Terms:
(a) is unable to participate in a prize (or any part of it); or
(b) suffers any other loss or damage.
28. Prizes cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, or promoted as an incentive or reward by any prize winner or third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that prize winner or third party. If a prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
29. All prize winners will be notified in writing via email and by phone following the respective prize draw, with details regarding how to claim their prize.
30. The Major Prize winner will be advertised on pepper.com.au/panthers-win from 04/09/2016.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW/S (IF ANY)
31. If a Minor Prize winner is not contactable within 24 hours of the respective Minor Prize Draw, an additional manual prize draw will be contacted at the applicable Re-Draw date and time specified in the table in paragraph 20 at the Draw Location and replacement winners will be drawn and contacted in writing via email and by phone (Minor Prize Re-Draws).
32. If the Major Prize is won by an Eligible Entrant and they do not claim their prize or their prize is returned to the Promoter by 02/09/2016, a random manual re-draw will be conducted on 03/09/2016 at 12pm AEST at the Draw Location by a representative of the Promoter from all remaining Eligible Entries received in the Promotion, subject to any directions from the NSW gaming department (Major Prize Re-Draw).
NOTIFICATION OF RE-DRAW WINNER/S (IF ANY)
33. The Re-Draw winner/s, if any, will be notified in writing and by phone.
34. The Major Prize Re-Draw winner, if any, will be advertised on pepper.com.au/panthers-win from 04/09/2016.
35. The total value of all prizes available to be won in the Promotion is $3200 (including GST).
36. If more than one person attempts to claim a prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
37. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be varied. It is a condition of accepting a prize that all components of the prize be taken by the time(s) and on the date(s) specified by the Promoter. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize (or a portion of it) by the relevant time, then the entire prize (or that portion of it) will be forfeited by the winner and no cash, replacement prize or other compensation will be awarded in lieu of the prize.
38. The Promoter shall not be liable for the prizes being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before they reach the winners or after they have been released to the winners.
39. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes from the time of printing Promotion materials.
40. If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner(s) with a nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated prize, subject to any directions given by the NSW gaming department.
41. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
42. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to NSW gaming regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
43. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 43,
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the prizes, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
43. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of a prize.
45. Prize winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
46. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
47. Immediately upon submission by an entrant, their entry becomes the sole property of the Promoter.
48. All information entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and contacting and verifying the winners. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
50. Further, if an entrant elects to opt-in to the Promoter’s future marketing materials by placing a tick in the relevant box on the Online Entry Form, the entrant agrees to their Personal Information being entered into a database which may be used by the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, and agencies engaged by the Promoter, for the Promoter's current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to the entrant.
51. Entrants may request to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and/or may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter at any time electing to ‘opt out’ by using the ‘opt out’ function on any marketing materials received, or by contacting the Promoter at 1800 737 737 or by writing to: The Privacy Officer Pepper Group Limited PO Box 6186 NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2060
53. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles contained in schedule 1 to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as well as any other applicable laws.
Authorised under Permit Number - NSW LTPS/16/06624.