Pepper Money has a special offer just for our customers
Roll your debts into one easy to manage Pepper Money personal loan to get your finances organised. Or a Pepper Money personal loan could help with the cost of that home renovation you're planning. Thinking of a holiday or big overseas trip? A Pepper Money personal loan could help.
Competitive rates matched to your circumstances
You will be offered a rate from 11.99% p.a to 19.99% p.a based on your individual circumstances. And with Pepper Money, you pay absolutely no application fees and no monthly fees.
Using our simple personal loan calculator for an indication of what your repayments could be and find out how much you could borrow with our simple, online application process.
Cash back for customers
As a Pepper Money home loans customer, if you use this promotional code HLNOV16 before 30th November 2016, we'll give you a $150 eftpos reward card when your personal loan settles**.
* Interest rates start from this amount, are correct as at 10 August 2016 and subject to change at any time. The actual interest rate applicable will depend on the individual borrower’s circumstances. All applications are subject to Pepper's normal credit assessment and loan suitability criteria. Terms, conditions, fees and charges may apply. The comparison rate is calculated based on an unsecured loan of $30,000 over a 5 year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
** Eftpos Prepaid Gift Card Conditions
- The prepaid gift cards cannot be substituted for an alternate prize or for cash. Pepper is not responsible for, or liable to replace lost or damaged cards whatsoever.
- The eftpos prepaid gift card reward comprises an eftpos prepaid card loaded with the advertised credit, which can be used anywhere in Australia that eftpos prepaid cards are accepted to pay for goods and services, including online purchase transactions. Some merchants in Australia displaying the eftpos logo may not accept the eftpos prepaid gift card. The eftpos prepaid gift card may not be used overseas, to withdraw cash, or at an ATM.
- Emerchants Payment Solutions Limited is the issuer of the eftpos prepaid gift cards.
- Use of the eftpos prepaid gift card is subject to the Conditions of Use (which will be sent to recipients with the card and can otherwise be obtained by contacting Pepper on 1300 659 430 or using the link http://www.giftcardplanet.com.au/eftpos-cardholder-terms), eftpos’ standard conditions of use, other terms and conditions imposed by Emerchants Payment Solutions Limited and any other conditions, restrictions, fees, or charges on use imposed by merchants and other institutions through which a recipient may use their eftpos prepaid gift cards. For more information on using an eftpos prepaid gift card refer to the Conditions of Use or contact Pepper on 1300 659 430.
- Each eftpos prepaid gift card is valid for a maximum amount of the loaded value up until the expiry date stated on the card. If for any reason the eftpos prepaid gift card recipient does not spend the $150 credit (or a portion of it) loaded on a card before the expiry date stated on the card, the credit balance will be forfeited by the recipient and no cash, replacement prize or other compensation will be awarded in lieu of the forfeited balance.
- Recipients must treat the prepaid cards like they would cash; eftpos or Emerchants Payment Solutions Limited may not replace for lost or damaged cards.