The Wilson Security Challenge
Driven by the strategic business direction the company needed to relocate its high tech National Operations Centre to a location that could provide the infrastructural integrity to support uninterrupted delivery of its 24/7 business services.
The firm’s main objectives:
- Identify and deliver premises to drive strategy
- Infrastructure and technology solutions within premises to support the businesses growing needs
- Ensure a commercially efficient outcome
The Pepper Property Solution
Pepper Property was engaged to provide corporate real estate advice and project management services that included identification of potential accommodation options, full analysis of shortlisted options, management of the technical due diligence on shortlisted options, provision of strategic transaction advice and undertaking commercial negotiations on Wilson’s behalf and then project managing the delivery of a new, custom designed office.
- A location in Melbourne that delivered on strategic business direction
- Integration of the fitout with the base building construction, providing significant savings from traditional contract arrangements
- Complete management of delivery of the new office, tailored to the needs of Australia’s largest security business