Pepper Group Ltd is a unique, diversified, global portfolio of financial services operating within Australia, the UK, Europe and South Korea.
Pepper is also recognised as Australia’s leading specialist servicer of third-party asset portfolios, including residential and commercial mortgages, equipment and auto leases and unsecured loans.
To support our lending activities we raise term and warehouse funding and maintain these facilities. Through our proprietary Pepper Residential Securities (“PRS”) and Pepper Prime programs we have completed 19 residential mortgage backed securities issues in the Australian and U.S. markets for a total value of AUD$7.4 billion.
- Issued our first non-conforming deal in 2003 and our first prime deal in 2012
- Significant acquisitions that helped grow our business, including GE/Citi and Anchorage books
- Pepper to date has called all of its trusts on its first call
Welcome to our Bond Investor Portal.
Please note that access is restricted to our investors and financial partners.
As an issuer we offer:
- Whole loan sales
- A strong track record supported by industry awards
- Multiple asset types
- As a Pepper bond investor you have free access to loan level data and MARQ collateral risk analysis via www.marqservices.com