1. Information on how to enter and prize information form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Conditions of Entry).
2. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
3. The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally.
4. All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of a prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
5. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered in to.
6. The Promoter is Pepper Group Pty Limited (ABN 55 094 317 665) of Level 27, 177 Pacific Hwy, North Sydney, NSW 2060 (Promoter).
7. The Promotion will commence at 12.01am AEST on 19/03/2018 and conclude at 11.59pm AEST on 2/08/2018 (Promotion Period).
WHO CAN ENTER
8. Entry in the Promotion is only open to Pepper accredited brokers aged 18 years and over (Eligible Entrants). The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
9. Entry is via the internet.
10. To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
(a) visit www.pepper.com.au/saints-legends-competition and follow the links to the Promotion entry page (Online Entry Site); and
(b) fully complete and submit the online Promotion entry form on the Online Entry Site (Online Entry Form), including:
i. all details required on the Online Entry Form, including but not limited to their first name, last name, postcode, contact phone number, date of birth, email address, answer to the question “Tell us in 25 words or less, why should you become an AFL Legend”; and
ii. indicate their acceptance of these Conditions of Entry,
11. An Eligible Entrant may submit a limit of one (1) Eligible Entry in the Promotion.
12. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website are the entrant’s sole responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used. Eligible Entrants must submit their entry manually using an internet browser.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
14. Incomplete, ineligible, indecipherable or incorrect entries (as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion) are not eligible to win.
15. An entry is deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database, not time of transmission by the entrant.
16. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim a prize (if won) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid.
17. Prizes will only be awarded following all verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
18. Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name. Entrants who enter using multiple aliases (i.e. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
PRIZE DRAWS AND PRIZE INFORMATION
19. All manual prize draws will be conducted at the offices of the Promoter, Level 27, 177 Pacific Hwy, North Sydney, NSW 2060 (Draw Location).
20. Prize draws will be conducted as per the table below. All times are AEST.
|Entries Start||12.01am on 19/03/2018|
|Entries Close||11.59pm on 2/08/2018|
|Re-Draw (if necessary)||10am 6/08/2018|
|No.of winners drawn||2|
|Prizes||Each winner will be awarded one (1) playing spot in the 2018 St Kilda Legends match (Prize). See Paragraph 21 for details. Event times and ticket collection will be confirmed by the promoter.|
21. The prize is valued at $3,000 (including GST) and includes:
(a) on 24/08/2018, the chance to win one (1) playing spot in the 2018 Saints Legends Game
(b) return flights, airport transfers and accommodation,
(c) fully customized playing kit, including jumper, shorts and socks,
(d) one (1) unique 2018 Legends Game Football Record
(e) one (1) invitation to attend a post-match function in the Saints Premier Lounge
(f) one (1) Legends Game DVD recording of the game.
22. Flights, transfers and accommodation are included in the prize. The promoter will pay for return flights to and from Melbourne, transfers from the airport to the hotel and one nights’ accommodation.
23. The Prize winner must hold a valid credit card and present it on check in at the accommodation establishment, to cover any incidental hotel charges.
24. The Prize does not (except as expressly stated) include any incidental hotel charges (such as mini-bar charges, telephone calls, in house movies, food and beverages) or any other ancillary costs which may be incurred by those travelling.
25. Participation in a prize is subject to such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by those involved in providing goods or services included in the prizes (Third Party Terms).
26. Prize winners are responsible for compliance with all applicable Third Party Terms and bear all risks associated with failure to comply with any of them. They will be required to maintain an acceptable standard of behaviour while a participant in their prize. The Promoter assumes no liability (and will provide no compensation) to any winner and/or nominated companion who, as a result of any failure to comply with any Third Party Terms:
(a) is unable to participate in a prize (or any part of it); or
(b) suffers any other loss or damage.
27. Prizes cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, or promoted as an incentive or reward by any prize winner or third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that prize winner or third party. If a prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
28. All prize winners will be notified in writing via email and by phone following the respective prize draw, with details regarding how to claim their prize.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW/S (IF ANY)
29. If the Prize is won by an Eligible Entrant and they do not claim their prize, or their prize is returned to the Promoter by 6/08/2018 at 10am AEST, a re-draw will be conducted on 6/08/2018 at 12pm AEST at the Draw Location by a representative of the Promoter from all remaining Eligible Entries received in the Promotion, subject to any directions from the NSW gaming department (Prize Re-Draw).
NOTIFICATION OF RE-DRAW WINNER/S (IF ANY)
30. The Re-Draw winner/s, if any, will be notified in writing and by phone.
31. The total value of all prizes available to be won in the Promotion is $6,000 (including GST).
32. If more than one person attempts to claim a prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
33. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be varied. It is a condition of accepting a prize that all components of the prize be taken by the time(s) and on the date(s) specified by the Promoter. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize (or a portion of it) by the relevant time, then the entire prize (or that portion of it) will be forfeited by the winner and no cash, replacement prize or other compensation will be awarded in lieu of the prize.
34. The Promoter shall not be liable for the prizes being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before they reach the winners or after they have been released to the winners.
35. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes from the time of printing Promotion materials.
36. If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner(s) with a nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated prize, subject to any directions given by the NSW gaming department.
37. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
38. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to NSW gaming regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
39. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 41(a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the prizes, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
41. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of a prize.
42. Prize winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
43. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
44. Immediately upon submission by an entrant, their entry becomes the sole property of the Promoter.
45. All information entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and contacting and verifying the winners. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
47. Further, if an entrant elects to opt-in to the Promoter’s future marketing materials by placing a tick in the relevant box on the Online Entry Form, the entrant agrees to their Personal Information being entered into a database which may be used by the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, and agencies engaged by the Promoter, for the Promoter's current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to the entrant.
48. Entrants may request to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and/or may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter at any time electing to ‘opt out’ by using the ‘opt out’ function on any marketing materials received, or by contacting the Promoter at 1800 737 737 or by writing to:
The Privacy Officer
Pepper Group Pty Limited
PO Box 6186
NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2060
50. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles contained in schedule 1 to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as well as any other applicable laws.