- The Promoter is Pepper Group Pty Limited ABN 55 094 317 665; Australian Financial Service Licence 286655; Australian Credit Licence 286655; Pepper Asset Finance Pty Ltd ACN 165 183 317; Australian Credit Licence 458899 of Level 27, 177 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW 2060 (Pepper Money).
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
- Information on how to participate and membership payment information form part of these terms and conditions of participation.
- The Participant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Terms & Conditions at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to a Participant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Participation generally.
- All Participants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Participation even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has paid membership fees to the ineligible person. Return of a payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Participation and the Campaign is final and binding on every person who participates. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The Campaign will commence at 12.01am AEST on 01/10/2018 and conclude at 11.59pm AEST on 31/07/2020 (Campaign Period).
- Applications must be received by Pepper Money during the Campaign Period and settle before 11.59pm AEST on 30/09/2020.
- Participation in the Campaign is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
- This Campaign applies to new applications across all Pepper Money products as well as existing Pepper Money customers who hold a valid 2020 St Kilda Football Club membership to be eligible (valued no less than $150).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter and be eligible to participate, Eligible Participants must, during the Campaign Period, apply for a Pepper Money home, car or personal loan via our website at www.pepper.com.au, phone Pepper Money directly at 13 73 77 or enquire through a Pepper Money accredited broker.
- To be eligible for the membership offer component, a member must first renew/sign up with the St Kilda Football Club Membership team. Once a membership has been purchased, and a Pepper Money loan has been obtained, St Kilda Football Club will refund the membership cost to the new Pepper Money customer.
- All applicants’ eligibility will be verified by first name, last name, postcode, contact phone number and email address. By signing up via this Pepper Money offer, you are giving Pepper Money permission to send your data (full name, address, DOB and phone number) to St Kilda Football Club to ensure they can match and identify your membership account and arrange monies to be refunded.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Campaign website are the applicants’ sole responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
- The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the online application mechanism and does not warrant that the online application mechanism will be available at all times.
- Eligible loan applications are subject to Pepper’s normal credit assessment and loan suitability criteria. Upon settlement of a Pepper Money home, car or personal loan, the applicant is eligible for a St Kilda FC 2020 Membership up to the value of $350.
- Offer stipulates a 2020membership is paid and that the amount that can be refunded is up to $350.00 only. If the value of the membership is not $350.00, the unused portion cannot be transferred, exchanged, carried over into next season or redeemed for cash.
- The amount of $350.00 excludes any member merchandise or add on’s.
- Pepper Money will supply weekly data files, ensuring St Kilda Football Club can then reconcile and provide the refund within 30 days of receipt of data from Pepper Money.
- If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Participants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Campaign and compliance with these Conditions of Entry. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an Participant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry submitted by the Participant will be deemed invalid.
- Membership payments will only be awarded following all verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
- The maximum yearly membership value is $350 (including GST).
- The Promoter shall not be liable for the memberships being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before they reach the winners or after they have been released to the winners.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the membership payment from the time of printing Campaign materials.
- Applicants that have multiple borrowers (including multiple loans or split accounts) and / or multiple loans (home, car and personal) are only eligible for one yearly membership.
- This offer isn’t available in combination with other offers, packages or Campaigns.
- Membership payments are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Membership payments must be taken as offered and may not be varied. It is a condition of accepting a membership payment that all components of the payment be taken by the time(s) and on the date(s) specified by the Promoter. If for any reason an Eligible Participant does not take the payment (or a portion of it) by the relevant time, then the entire payment (or that portion of it) may be forfeited by the Eligible Participant and no cash, replacement payment or other compensation will be awarded in lieu of the membership payment.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and all agencies associated with the Campaign; and
(b) employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 24(a), shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Campaign or the acceptance or use of the membership payment, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from receiving the benefit of the membership payment.
- The Promoter agrees to honour membership offer for the current contract Principal Partnership with St Kilda Football Club – expiring October 2020. In the instance that the contractual partnership is terminated earlier, Pepper Money will no longer honour the membership offer.
- Subsequent 2020 memberships will be paid to customers who have retained a home, car or personal loan with Pepper Money with no repayment defaults or bankruptcy.
- All information Participants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Campaign and contacting and verifying eligible Participants.
- Further, if a participant elects to opt-in to the Promoter’s future marketing materials, the Participant agrees to their Personal Information being entered into a database which may be used by the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, and agencies engaged by the Promoter, for the Promoter's current and future Campaign and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to the participant.
- Participant s may request to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and/or may request that they not receive further Campaign or marketing communications from the Promoter at any time electing to ‘opt out’ by using the ‘unsubscribe’ function on any marketing materials received, or by contacting the Promoter at 1300 650 931 or by writing to:
The Privacy Officer
Pepper Group Pty Limited
PO Box 6186
NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2060
- The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles contained in schedule 1 to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as well as any other applicable laws.