Western Sydney Wanderers FC
Ultimate Wanderers Experience
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
NSW Permit Number
By entering the Western Sydney Wanderers FC (WSW) Ultimate Fan Experience you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions:
PART A – GENERAL TERMS
- Information on how to enter the Ultimate Member’s Experience (Competition) and prize details form part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry. Entrants must comply with these conditions of entry to be valid.
PART B – PROMOTER’S DETAILS
- The promoter is Pepper Group Limited (ABN 55 094 317 665, Australian Finance Services Licence 286655; Australian Credit Licence 286655) of Level 27, 177 Pacific Highway, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia, telephone 13 73 77 (“Promoter”).
PART C – WHO CAN ENTER
- The competition is open to any NSW residents over 18 years old who is able to travel to Sydney from 15 December 2018 to 16 December 2018.
- Employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s associated agencies or companies directly involved in the Ultimate Fan’s Experience and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter.
PART D – HOW TO ENTER
- The Competition commences on Wednesday 14 November 2018 at 8:00am Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) and entries close on Wednesday 5 December 2018 at 11:59pm AEDT.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
a. Each individual will then have the option to triple their entries (i.e. 3 entries in total) by applying for a Pepper Money personal loan through the online application hosted at: https://apply.myloanportal.com/applynow?p1= WSWCOMP
b. Individuals will be tracked and monitored using the above unique URL. Those individuals, who successful submit an application for a personal loan, will be entered into the draw two more times
PART E – HOW TO WIN
- Any NSW residents over 18 years old who submits the form available via pepper.com.au/ultimate-wanderers within the Competition period is eligible to win.
a. The prize draw will be conducted on Thursday 6 December 2018 between 11:00am and 12:00pm (AEDT) at the Pepper Money Office, Level 27, 177 Pacific Highway, North Sydney NSW 2060,
b. One (1) entrant will be drawn at random and contacted via phone and email on Thursday 6 December 2018 before 5:00pm (AEDT) on how they can access their prize.
PART F – PRIZE
- The prize is the Ultimate Wanderers Experience – an exclusive day for the winner and a friend for the Round 8 Sydney Derby on Saturday 15 December 2018. The prize includes the following:
a) Double pass tickets to the Ambassador’s Lounge function;
b) Centre line seats for the match; Coordinated by WSW
c) Behind the scenes stadium and dressing room tour at ANZ Stadium;
d) Pre-match and half time pitch-side access with on field ground announcer;
e) Stand next to the tunnel as players run onto the field;
f) Access to the post-match press conference;
g) All-inclusive lunch at The Coffee Emporium;
h) 4-star accommodation near Olympic Park on Saturday 15 December;
i) Personal chauffer to and from your hotel;
j) Take home a personalised 2018/19 home jersey;
k) Get the game ball signed by the WSW players;
l) 2 x Gold Class movie tickets to Event Cinemas;
Total Prize pool is $2,500 in value (AUD)
- The pickup and drop off address of the winner and a friend must be within a 50km radius of ANZ Stadium, Edwin Flack Ave, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
- The winner and friend must be picked up and dropped off at the same location.
- All prize expenses throughout the day will be paid for by the Promoter; this does not extend to any extra goods or services the winner may wish to purchase outside of what is listed here in the terms and conditions.
- The prize (including any unused portion) must be taken as stated, and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter will not be liable in the event that the winning entrant does not take, or is unable to use, the prize or any portion of it for any reason.
- Entrants grant the Promoter permission to communicate with them by email and/or telephone in order to provide instructions as to how the winning entrant is to claim the prize and establish his/her entitlement to it.
- If the prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter, in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- If the prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter, in its sole discretion reserves the right to change the date of the event to an approved date from the administrators, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. In participating in the Competition, the winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial and media/PR activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winner authorises the Promoter to use such footage and photographs together with the winner’s name, voice, video entry, image and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity worldwide without additional compensation or further reference to the winner.
PART G – UNCLAIMED PRIZES
- Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, if the prize is:
a) Not claimed by the winning entrant by 12:00pm Friday 7 December 2018 (AEDT);
b) Forfeited for any reason, the prize will be deemed unclaimed
c) The winner is not available
a. A winner will be re-drawn on Friday 7 December 2018 at 1:00pm (AEDT) at the Pepper Money Office, Level 27, 177 Pacific Highway, North Sydney NSW 2060,
PART H – NO LIABILITY
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by an entrant or due to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the competition including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who undermines the fairness of the competition (by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the entry process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants), to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under state regulations, or any written directions given by a relevant regulatory authority.
- Once the prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter and its associated agencies take no responsibility for the prize being damaged, stolen or lost.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
PART I – PRIVACY CONSENT
- All entries remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition, to assist in providing the products or services an entrant has requested (if any), and to improve its products and services. The Promoter or any of its related companies may use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, and may be in touch by any means (including telephone, email or SMS) at any time to let you know about products, services or promotional activities which may be of interest to you until you inform the Promoter otherwise.
- The Promoter may also share your information with other persons or entities who assist it in providing its products or services or running competitions or trade promotions (including administering the competition or trade promotion or distributing prizes). The Promoter may also disclose your personal information in accordance with these terms and conditions if you are the prize winner, and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
- If you do not want to receive special offers from the Promoter or the Promoter’s sponsors, please tick the appropriate box on the entry form for the Competition.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering into this promotion, you agree to release Facebook from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by Facebook in relation to this Promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by you or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for lost, late, incomprehensible or incorrect entries in the competition. The Promoter also accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings in the competition. You should seek independent financial advice about such matters.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or (without limitation) any other event outside our reasonable control, the promoter is entitled to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition - subject to any written directions from any applicable regulatory authority.
- The winners release the Promoter, and its related bodies corporate from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in any way connected with the Promoter, the promotion or the prize.