1. The Promoter is Pepper Group Limited ABN 55 094 317 665; Australian Financial Service Licence 286655; Australian Credit Licence 286655; Pepper Asset Finance Pty Ltd ACN 165 183 317; Australian Credit Licence 458899 of Level 27, 177 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW 2060 (Pepper Money).
2. By participating in this Campaign, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these Terms and Conditions are binding.
3. Information on how to participate and membership payment information form part of these Terms and Conditions of participation.
4. The Participant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Terms & Conditions at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to a Participant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Participation generally.
5. All Participants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Participation even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has reimbursed membership fees to the ineligible person. A return payment of equal value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
6. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Participation and the Campaign is final and binding on every person who participates. No correspondence will be entered in to.
7. The Campaign will commence at 12.01am AEST on 29/03/2019 and conclude at 11.59pm AEST on 30/04/2020 (Campaign Period).
8. Applications must be received by Pepper Money during the Campaign Period and settle before 11.59pm AEST on 30/06/2020.
9. The Campaign is open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years and over (Eligible Participant); and
a. apply and are approved for a new Pepper Money Home, Car or Personal Loan,
b. hold an existing Pepper Money Home, Car or Personal Loan and hold a valid 2019/2020 Western Sydney Wanderers FC Club membership.
10. The Offer is for the monies outlaid for a single valid and current 2019/20 Western Sydney Wanderers FC Club membership up to a maximum value of $350 to be reimbursed or waived to new or existing Pepper Money Home, Car or Personal Loan customers.
11. If the value of the membership is less than $350, the unused portion cannot be transferred, exchanged, carried over into next season or redeemed for cash.
12. The amount of $350.00 excludes any member merchandise or add on’s.
13. Fees will be reimbursed within a period of 30 business days.
HOW TO ENTER
14. To be eligible for the membership reimbursement, an Eligible Participant must either:
a. hold a Pepper Money Home, Car or Personal Loan, and then renew or sign up for a Western Sydney Wanderers FC Club membership; at which point the Western Sydney Wanderers FC Club will either waive or reimburse the membership cost to the existing Pepper Money customer; or
b. hold an existing 2019/20 Western Sydney Wanderers FC Club membership, and then apply, be approved and have the loan funded/settled for a Pepper Money Home, Car or Personal Loan; at which point the Western Sydney Wanderers FC Club will reimburse the membership cost to the new Pepper Money customer; or
c. hold neither a Pepper Money Home, Car or Personal Loan, nor a Western Sydney Wanderers FC Club membership, and then apply, be approved and have the loan funded/settled for a Pepper Money Home, Car or Personal Loan, and renew or sign up for a Western Sydney Wanderers FC Club membership; see clause 14(a)-(b) depending on the order these are attained.
15. All Eligible Participants will be verified by first name, last name, postcode, contact phone number and email address. By signing up via this Pepper Money offer, you are giving Pepper Money permission to send your data (full name, address, DOB and phone number) to Western Sydney Wanderers FC Club to ensure they can match and identify your membership account and arrange monies to be reimbursed/waived.
16. Any costs associated with accessing the Campaign website are the applicants’ sole responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the online application mechanism and does not warrant that the online application mechanism will be available at all times.
18. Eligible loan applications are subject to Pepper’s normal credit assessment and loan suitability criteria. Upon settlement of a Pepper Money home, car or personal loan, the applicant is eligible for a Western Sydney Wanderers FC Club 2019/20 Membership up to the value of $350.
19. Pepper Money will supply weekly data files, ensuring Western Sydney Wanderers FC Club can then reconcile and provide the refund within 30 days of receipt of data from Pepper Money.
20. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Participants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Campaign and compliance with these Conditions of Entry. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or a Participant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry submitted by the Participant will be deemed invalid.
21. Membership payments will only be awarded following all verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
22. The maximum yearly membership value is $350 (including GST). 23. The Promoter shall not be liable for the memberships being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before they reach the winners or after they have been released to the winners.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the membership payment from the time of printing Campaign materials.
25. Applicants that have multiple borrowers (including multiple loans or split accounts) and / or multiple loans (home, car and personal) are only eligible for one yearly membership.
26. This offer isn’t available in combination with other offers, packages or Campaigns.
27. Membership payments are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Membership payments must be taken as offered and may not be varied. It is a condition of accepting a membership payment that all components of the payment be taken by the time(s) and on the date(s) specified by the Promoter. If for any reason an Eligible Participant does not take the payment (or a portion of it) by the relevant time, then the entire payment (or that portion of it) may be forfeited by the Eligible Participant and no cash, replacement payment or other compensation will be awarded in lieu of the membership payment.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and all agencies associated with the Campaign; and
(b) employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 24(a), shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Campaign or the acceptance or use of the membership payment, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
29. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from receiving the benefit of the membership payment.v 30. The Promoter agrees to honour the membership offer for the current contract Principal Partnership with Western Sydney Wanderers FC Club – expiring April 2020. In the instance that the contractual partnership is terminated earlier, Pepper Money will no longer honour the membership offer.
31. In the instance that the contractual partnership period is extended, memberships in subsequent years will be paid to customers who have retained a home, car or personal loan with Pepper Money with no repayment defaults or bankruptcy.
32. All information Participants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Campaign and contacting and verifying eligible Participants.
34. Further, if a participant elects to opt-in to the Promoter’s future marketing materials, the Participant agrees to their Personal Information being entered into a database which may be used by the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, and agencies engaged by the Promoter, for the Promoter's current and future Campaign and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to the participant.
35. Participants may request to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and/or may request that they not receive further Campaign or marketing communications from the Promoter at any time electing to ‘opt out’ by using the ‘unsubscribe’ function on any marketing materials received, or by contacting the Promoter at 1300 650 931 or by writing to:
The Privacy Officer
Pepper Group Limited
PO Box 6186
NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2060
37. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles contained in schedule 1 to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as well as any other applicable laws.