- Available for new home buyers and refinancers
- Loans for self-employed, investors and those with non-standard income and credit impairments
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments available and extra payments can be made for free on any variable home loan
- Deal direct with a decision maker and get guidance the whole way through
- Loans available for debt consolidation, holidays, cars, home renovations and more
- No hidden upfront or ongoing monthly fees
- Competitive interest rates based on your circumstances^
- Smart online application; apply online from any device, from start to finish in 15-20 minutes
- Available for new or used cars, motorbikes, boats and caravans
- Fixed interest rates starting from 7.99% p.a. (9.13% p.a. comparison rate) to a maximum of 11.99% p.a. (13.10% p.a. comparison rate**) based on your circumstances
- Deal directly with a Lending Specialist who can give you answers quickly
If you use one of the above ‘Enquire now’ or ‘Apply now’ links, we will be able to see you’ve applied through this offer. And once your loan settles, we’ll provide your details to St Kilda FC who will then contact you to arrange payment for your 2019 Saints membership – straight into your nominated bank account.
The St Kilda FC membership team will be arranging your Saints membership order and payment. They will be in touch to arrange this. Alternatively, you can give their friendly membership support team a call on 1300 467 246.
All membership tiers will be covered, up to the value of $350. Pepper Money will provide St Kilda Football Club with data confirming a member has taken out a loan. St Kilda Football Club will refund the member within 30 days of the data being provided.
Pepper Money has officially partnered with St Kilda Football Club until the end of the 2020 season. As part of this commitment, Pepper will honour this membership offer for both the 2019 and 2020 AFL seasons unless the partnership is terminated earlier.
We’re always looking for ways to reward our loyal customers and dedicated Saints fans so - if you held a 2018 Saints membership, and you’re already a Pepper customer, we’ll pay for your 2019 Saints membership! All you have to do is email us with your full name, the type of loan you have with Pepper as well as your 2018 Saints membership number. Once everything checks out, we’ll then arrange for St Kilda FC to process payment for your 2019 membership!
We are Australia’s number 1 non-bank lender, as voted by the Australian Lending Awards 2018, and we live our mission every day: to help people succeed.
We specialise in working on each individual application so we can fully understand your real life situation and help find a suitable solution.
We were set up in 2001 because so many people needed home loans that banks weren’t prepared to offer. Since then we’ve helped over 200,000 Australians who don’t tick all the traditional boxes for home loans – and we also provide personal loans as well as professional equipment and car loans. Learn more about us here.