Take out a loan with Pepper Money and we’ll reimburse your 2020 Saints membership.
We’re thrilled to continue our Principal Partnership with St Kilda Football Club and to celebrate, we’re rewarding loyal members, who become a Pepper Money customer, by reimbursing them for their 2020 Saints membership. That’s right, if you take out a Pepper Money home, car or personal loan, we’ll pay for your membership every year that we’re partnered with the club. Maximum yearly membership value = $350*.
- Enjoy variable interest rate starting 3.08% p.a.** (3.28% p.a. comparison rate***) on Pepper Essential home loans.
- Loans for self-employed, investors and those with non-standard income and credit impairments
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments options available. Extra payments can be made.
- Deal direct with a decision maker and get guidance the whole way through
- Loans available for debt consolidation, holidays, cars, home renovations and more
- No early repayment fees - $0 early repayment fee if you decide you want to pay your loan off faster
- Get your rate upfront – get your individual rate upfront without impacting your credit score^^
- Fast turnaround times - receive a decision within 4 hours. Funds in account next business day
- Available for new or used cars, motorbikes, boats and caravans
- Fixed interest rates starting from 5.99% p.a. (7.10% p.a. comparison rate) to a maximum of 10.99% p.a. (12.10% p.a. comparison rate^^^) based on your circumstances
- Deal directly with a Lending Specialist who can give you answers quickly
If you use one of the above ‘Enquire now’ or ‘Apply now’ links, we will be able to see you’ve applied for this offer. Once your loan settles, we’ll provide your details to St Kilda FC who will then contact you to arrange payment for your 2020 Saints membership – straight into your nominated bank account.
The St Kilda FC membership team will be arranging your Saints membership order and payment. They will be in touch to arrange this. Alternatively, you can give their friendly membership support team a call on 1300 467 246.
All membership tiers will be covered, up to the value of $350. Pepper Money will provide St Kilda Football Club with data confirming a member has taken out a loan. St Kilda Football Club will refund the member within 30 days of the data being provided.
Pepper Money has officially partnered with St Kilda Football Club until the end of the 2020 season. As part of this commitment, Pepper will honour this membership offer for both the 2019 and 2020 AFL seasons unless the partnership is terminated earlier.
We’re always looking for ways to reward our loyal customers and dedicated Saints fans so - if you held a 2019 Saints membership, and you’re already a Pepper customer, we’ll pay for your 2020 Saints membership! All you have to do is email us with your full name, the type of loan you have with Pepper as well as your 2019 Saints membership number. Once everything checks out, we’ll then arrange for St Kilda FC to process payment for your 2020 membership!
We are Australia’s number 1 non-bank lender, as voted by the Australian Mortgage Awards 2019, and we live our mission every day: to help people succeed.
We specialise in working on each individual application so we can fully understand your real life situation and help find a suitable solution.
We were set up in 2000 because so many people needed home loans that banks weren’t prepared to offer. Since then we’ve helped over 200,000 Australians who don’t tick all the traditional boxes for home loans – and we also provide personal loans as well as professional equipment and car loans. Learn more about us here.