Take out a loan with Pepper Money and we’ll reimburse your 2020 Saints membership.
We’re thrilled to continue our Principal Partnership with St Kilda Football Club and to celebrate, we’re rewarding loyal members, who become a Pepper Money customer, by reimbursing them for their 2020 Saints membership. That’s right, if you take out a Pepper Money home, car or personal loan, we’ll pay for your membership every year that we’re partnered with the club. Maximum yearly membership value = $350*.
- Loans for self-employed, investors and those with non-standard income and credit impairments
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments options available. Extra payments can be made.
- Deal direct with a decision maker and get guidance the whole way through
- Loans available for debt consolidation, holidays, cars, home renovations and more
- No early repayment fees - $0 early repayment fee if you decide you want to pay your loan off faster
- Get your rate upfront – get your individual rate upfront without impacting your credit score^^
- Fast turnaround times - receive a decision within 4 hours. Funds in account next business day
- Available for new or used cars, motorbikes, boats and caravans
- Fixed interest rates starting from 5.99% p.a. (7.10% p.a. comparison rate) to a maximum of 10.99% p.a. (12.10% p.a. comparison rate^^^) based on your circumstances
- Deal directly with a Lending Specialist who can give you answers quickly
If you use one of the above ‘Enquire now’ or ‘Apply now’ links, we will be able to see you’ve applied for this offer. Once your loan settles, we’ll provide your details to St Kilda FC who will then contact you to arrange payment for your 2020 Saints membership – straight into your nominated bank account.
The St Kilda FC membership team will be arranging your Saints membership order and payment. They will be in touch to arrange this. Alternatively, you can give their friendly membership support team a call on 1300 467 246.
All membership tiers will be covered, up to the value of $350. Pepper Money will provide St Kilda Football Club with data confirming a member has taken out a loan. St Kilda Football Club will refund the member within 30 days of the data being provided.
Pepper Money has officially partnered with St Kilda Football Club until the end of the 2020 season. As part of this commitment, Pepper will honour this membership offer for both the 2019 and 2020 AFL seasons unless the partnership is terminated earlier.
We’re always looking for ways to reward our loyal customers and dedicated Saints fans so - if you held a 2019 Saints membership, and you’re already a Pepper customer, we’ll pay for your 2020 Saints membership! All you have to do is email us with your full name, the type of loan you have with Pepper as well as your 2019 Saints membership number. Once everything checks out, we’ll then arrange for St Kilda FC to process payment for your 2020 membership!
We are Australia’s number 1 non-bank lender - we’ve been awarded Best Non-Bank Lender three times – in 2017 and 2019 at the Australian Mortgage Awards and in 2018 at the Australian Lending Awards.
We live our mission every day: to help you succeed.
We specialise in working on each individual application so we can fully understand your real life situation and help find a suitable solution.
We were set up in 2000 to provide a fresh alternative for those people who needed a home loan that banks weren’t prepared to offer. We now also provide car loans, personal loans, loans for professional equipment, and commercial loans. Learn more about us here.