Terms and Conditions
St Kilda Football Club Personal Loan Member Offer
The Campaign commences at 12.01am AEST on March 21st 2018 and concludes at 11.59pm AEST on June 11th 2018 (“Campaign Period”). Applications must be received by Pepper Money during the Campaign Period and settle before 11.59pm AEST on June 18th 2018.
1. Eligible applicants are St Kilda Football Club season members, payroll staff members, preferred suppliers or official corporate sponsors. Eligibility will be validated by employees at the St Kilda Football Club.
2. Applications must be received by Pepper Money during the Campaign Period and result in a settled Pepper Money personal loan prior to 11.59pm AEST on June 18th 2018.
3. Campaign applies only to new Pepper Money personal loan applications. Pepper Money customers or applicants with existing Pepper Money personal loan are not eligible for this offer.
4. Pepper Money is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Applicant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter and be eligible for this offer, Eligible applicants must, during the Campaign Period, complete the personal loan online application at https://apply.myloanportal.com/applynow, enter the promotional code: SAINTSOFFER, under the ‘Personal Details’ section of the application widget, and successfully settle a personal loan. Applicants, who are referred by their Pepper Money accredited broker, are also eligible for the offer.
5. All applicants’ eligibility will be verified for valid St Kilda Football Club membership by using first name, last name, postcode, contact phone number and email address.
6. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website are the applicants’ sole responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
7. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
8. Eligible applicants may receive a telephone call with a Pepper Money Specialist Lender regarding their personal loan application. The Pepper Money Specialist Lender may discuss with the applicant their financial position and assess the information and any documentation provided to Pepper Money for validation.
9. Once a personal loan application is settled, using the promotional code SAINTSOFFER, under the ‘Personal Details’ section of the application widget, the eligible entrant will be sent a $200 reward card gift via tracked post within 30 days of settlement.
Personal Loan Eftpos Reward Card terms and conditions
10. The reward comprises an Eftpos reward card (Card) loaded with $200 cash. The Card cannot be substituted for an alternative reward or for cash. Pepper is not responsible for, or liable to replace, lost or damaged cards whatsoever.
11. The Card is issued by Emerchants Payment Solutions Limited ABN 30 131 436 532, AFSL 404131. Edgy Loyalty Systems ABN 96 138 299 288 is authorised by Emerchants Payment Solutions Limited to distribute the Card. If you acquire the Card you will have a contract with Emerchants Payment Solutions Limited.
12. The Card is an Eftpos prepaid gift card that must be activated within 3 months from the date of issue. To activate the Card you must go online to www.giftcardplanet.com.au and enter in the card details. Once activated, funds are available by 12 pm the following business day. The Card is valid for 12 months from the date of activation and can be used for purchasing goods and services wherever Eftpos prepaid cards are accepted for electronic transactions. The Card is not a credit card and nor is it linked to a deposit account. Please be aware some merchants may choose not to accept Eftpos prepaid gift cards.
13. Use of the Card is subject to the Eftpos Cardholder Terms (which will be provided with the Card and can otherwise be obtained by contacting Pepper on 1300 659 430 (or using the link http://www.giftcardplanet.com.au/eftpos-cardholder-terms), Eftpos’ standard conditions of use, other terms and conditions imposed by Emerchants Payment Solutions Limited and any other conditions, restrictions, fees, or charges on use imposed by merchants and other institutions through which a recipient may use their Card also apply. For more information on using an Eftpos prepaid gift card please refer to the Eftpos Cardholder Terms.
14. The Card is valid for a maximum amount of $200 up until the expiry date. The Card cannot be used after expiry. At expiry, any remaining balance will be forfeited. You will not receive any notice before this happens. No cash, replacement prize or other compensation will be awarded in lieu of the forfeited balance.
15. The Card may not be used overseas, to withdraw cash, or at an ATM, or for making direct debit, recurring, or regular instalment payments.
16. The Card is like cash and may not be replaced if misused, lost, stolen or damaged. You are responsible for all transactions on the Card, except where there has been fraud or negligence by Emerchants Payment Solutions Limited staff or agents.
17. For any questions regarding the use of the Card or if you notice any error relating to the Card, you can contact Edge Loyalty Client Services on 1300 079 267 during business hours or alternatively you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. Applications are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by Pepper Money and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. Pepper Money accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected applications not received by Pepper Money or delays in the delivery for any reason.
19. All applications are subject to Pepper Money’s normal credit assessment and loan suitability criteria. Terms, conditions and other fees and charges apply.
20. Where an applicant is not an Eligible applicant, different rates and fees apply.