Western Sydney Wanderers FC Ultimate Wanderers Experience TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
By entering the Western Sydney Wanderers FC (WSW) Ultimate Wanderers Experience you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions:
PART A – GENERAL TERMS
1. Information on how to enter the Ultimate Wanderers Experience (Competition) and prize details form part of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry. Entrants must comply with these conditions of entry to be valid.
PART B – PROMOTER’S DETAILS
3. The promoter is Western Sydney Wanderers FC (ABN 26 156 634 016) of Level 1 Athletics Grandstand, Blacktown International Sports Park, 81 Eastern Road, Rooty Hill 2766 (Promoter).
PART C – WHO CAN ENTER
4. The competition is open to any NSW residents over 18 years old who are able to travel to Sydney during 9th Dec – 10th December 2017.
5. Employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s associated agencies or companies directly involved in the Ultimate Wanderers Experience and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter.
PART D – HOW TO ENTER
6. The Competition commences on Wednesday 15 November at 6:00pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) and entries close on Tuesday 5 December 2017 at 11:59pm AEDT.
7. To enter this competition you must complete the online form in full available at www.pepper.com.au/ultimate-wanderers by Tuesday 5 December 2017 including answering the question “tell us in 25 words or less why you are the Ultimate Wanderers Fan and deserve the Ultimate Wanderers experience”.
PART E – HOW TO WIN
8. Any NSW residents over 18 years old who submits the form available via www.pepper.com.au/ultimate-wanderers within the Competition period is eligible to win.
a) The prize draw will be conducted on Wednesday 6 December between 11:00am and 12:00pm (AEDT) at the WSW head office Level 1 Athletics Grandstand, Blacktown International Sportspark, 81 Eastern Road, Rooty Hill, NSW 276.
b)All entrants will be judged on their answer to the following question "Tell us in 25 words or less why you are the Ultimate Wanderers fan and deserve the Ultimate Wanderers experience". Winners will contacted via phone and email on Wednesday 6 December 2017 before 5:00pm (AEDT) on how they can access their prize.
PART F – PRIZE
The prize is the Ultimate Wanderers Experience – an exclusive day for the winner and a friend for the Round 10 Sydney Derby on Saturday 9 December 2017. The prize includes the following:
a) A chauffeured ride for the winner and a friend in a luxury car from a location agreed upon between the winner and the Promoter;
b) Lunch at The Emporium Parramatta;
c) Chauffeured ride from The Emporium Parramatta to ANZ Stadium;
d) A VIP stadium tour and change room experience;
e) A name and numbered Season 2017/18 home jersey for the winner;
f) Watch the team warm up from the sideline;
g) Two tickets to a premium match day experience in the Ambassador’s Lounge;
h) Watch the match from Centreline seats.
i) Access to the post-match press conference;
j) Post-match chauffeured ride to a location agreed upon between the winner and the Promoter;
k) 2 x Event Cinemas Gold Class tickets;
l) Featherdale WildLife Park Family Pass
Total Prize pool is $900 in value (AUD)
9. The pickup and drop off address of the winner and a friend must be within a 50km radius of ANZ Stadium, Edwin Flack Ave, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
10. The winner and friend must be picked up and dropped off at the same location.
11. All prize expenses throughout the day will be paid for by the Promoter; this does not extend to any extra goods or services the winner may wish to purchase outside of what is listed here in the terms and conditions.
12.The prize (including any unused portion) must be taken as stated, and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter will not be liable in the event that the winning entrant does not take, or is unable to use, the prize or any portion of it for any reason.
13. Entrants grant the Promoter permission to communicate with them by email and/or telephone in order to provide instructions as to how the winning entrant is to claim the prize and establish his/her entitlement to it.
14. If the prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter, in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. If the prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter, in its sole discretion reserves the right to change the date of the event to an approved date from the administrators, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. In participating in the Competition, the winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial and media/PR activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winner authorises the Promoter to use such footage and photographs together with the winner’s name, voice, video entry, image and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity worldwide without additional compensation or further reference to the winner.
PART G – UNCLAIMED PRIZES
16. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, if the prize is:
a) Not claimed by the winning entrant by 12:00pm Thursday 7 December 2017 (AEDT); or
b) Forfeited for any reason, the prize will be deemed unclaimed
c) The winner is not available
A winner will be re-drawn on Thursday 7 December 2017 at 1:00pm (AEDT) at the WSW head office Level 1 Athletics Grandstand, Blacktown International Sports Park, 81 Eastern Road, Rooty Hill, NSW
PART H – NO LIABILITY
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by an entrant or due to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the competition including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
18. If for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition), the Promoterreserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who undermines the fairness of the competition (by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the entry process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants), to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under state regulations, or any written directions given by a relevant regulatory authority.
19. Once the prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter and its associated agencies take no responsibility for the prize being damaged, stolen or lost.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
PART I – PRIVACY CONSENT
21.All entries remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition, to assist in providing the products or services an entrant has requested (if any), and to improve its products and services. The Promoter or any of its related companies may use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, and may be in touch by any means (including telephone, email or SMS) at any time to let you know about products, services or promotional activities which may be of interest to you until you inform the Promoter otherwise.
22. The Promoter may also share your information with other persons or entities who assist it in providing its products or services or running competitions or trade promotions (including administering the competition or trade promotion or distributing prizes). The Promoter may also disclose your personal information in accordance with these terms and conditions if you are the prize winner, and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
23.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering into this promotion, you agree to release Facebook from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by Facebook in relation to this Promotion.
24.The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by you or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
25. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, late, incomprehensible or incorrect entries in the competition. The Promoter also accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings in the competition. You should seek independent financial advice about such matters.
26. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or (without limitation) any other event outside our reasonable control, the promoter is entitled to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition - subject to any written directions from any applicable regulatory authority.
27. The winners release the Promoter, and its related bodies corporate from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in any way connected with the Promoter, the promotion or the prize.