Get a faster answer in Pepper Product Selector
Find your clients’ a home loan in under 5 minutes. With no impact on their credit score, you can identify a home loan product, interest rate and fees, all by answering a simple set of questions about their situation†. We’ll then combine this with their credit report to find their product fit. It’s just like a digital BDM – available 24/7.
Can your client get home loan help? Absolutely. Pepper Money takes your clients' circumstances personally.
We'll consider clients who are:
- A customer who has been refused credit from a bank due to a high credit score, yet there was no default listed on their credit file
- Wanting to consolidate an unlimited number of debts including tax debt
- On stable self-employed income but undesirable to other lenders as they cannot provide full financials
- Recently back in the workforce after suffering from a temporary illness
- Looking for an LVR of 85% and unable to pay Mortgage Insurance
- Not able to access additional funds from their current lender because they missed a payment due to a timing issue
- A new business owner with an ABN registered under 24 months
- Earning unusual income other than PAYG or S/E that can be fully verified
All applications are subject to credit assessment and eligibility criteria. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Offers may be continued, withdrawn or changed at any time without notice.
*Pepper Money’s interest rate promotion is available for a limited time for new Pepper Easy/Near Prime and Pepper Advantage/Specialist home loan applications, submitted from 12:00am AEDT 14 December 2021. Applicants must have a clean credit history. Offer is not available to existing Pepper home loan borrowers. This offer is subject to change, and may be varied or withdrawn at any time.
Before using Pepper Product Selector, it is important to ensure you have received your customer’s written consent to act on their behalf as an Access Seeker.
† All applications are subject to the credit provider’s credit assessment and loan eligibility criteria. An indicative offer is not a formal approval for a loan and financial commitments must not be entered into based on it. It is not a suggestion or recommendation of any particular loan product. It is a guide only based on the limited information provided and the credit score obtained. An indicative offer is valid for 30 days. The actual interest rate and fees will depend on the borrower’s circumstances and the information verified during the loan application assessment.