Can your client get home loan help? Absolutely. Pepper Money takes your clients' circumstances personally.
We'll consider clients who:
- Have past credit impairment, including defaults, bankruptcy (1 day discharged), late or missed repayments (Near Prime Easy and Specialist).
- Have incomplete financials and need alternative income verification
- Want to consolidate an unlimited number of debts, including tax debt
- Are newly employed or on maternity leave
- Want to access additional funds, for renovations of business use
- Have non-standard income
Get a faster answer in Pepper Product Selector
Find your clients’ a home loan in under five minutes. With no impact on their credit score, you can identify a home loan product, interest rate and fees, all by answering a simple set of questions about their situation†. We’ll then combine this with their credit report to find their product fit. It’s just like a digital BDM – available 24/7.
All applications subject to credit assessment, loan eligibility criteria and lending limits. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply.
†Before using Pepper Product Selector, it is important to ensure you have received your customer’s written consent to act on their behalf as an Access Seeker. All applications are subject to credit assessment and loan eligibility criteria. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. An indicative offer is not a formal approval for a loan and financial commitments must not be entered into based on it. It is not a suggestion or recommendation of any particular loan product. It is a guide only based on the limited information provided and the credit score obtained. An indicative offer is valid for 30 days. The actual interest rate and fees will depend on the borrower’s circumstances and the information verified during the loan application assessment.