Pepper distributes its home, personal and commercial loans via a national network of accredited mortgage brokers. Our objective is the long-term success of the growing communities that are joining us.
To start your journey with Pepper Money, please complete the following steps:
Step 1 - Request for Accreditation
Your aggregator must submit a ‘Request for Accreditation’ email to email@example.com, containing the following details:
- Confirmation of your membership with them
- Your full name
- Your business name (if applicable)
- Your contact telephone, mobile & fax numbers
- Your addresses - business, postal and email
- Your date of birth
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance as required by your ACL
- ACR or ACL number
- Proof of membership with AFCA (Australian Financial Complaints Authority) and also the MFAA or FBAA.
Step 2 - Complete the Online Learning
Pepper Money will confirm receipt of the request to you via email and invite you to complete your accreditation online.
Step 3 - Confirmation of Accreditation
Once you have successfully scored 100% in the questionnaire, you will be prompted to provide your personal details and generate a certificate for your records (this can be printed or saved).
Note: Once you have completed your Home Loan accreditation, click here to finalise your Personal Loan accreditation with Pepper Money.
If you have any questions regarding accreditation, please don’t hesitate to contact our Origination Team on 1800 737 737.
If you are already accredited with Pepper Money and would like access to our broker information services, please call 1800 737 737 to confirm your registered email address and password.